Parent Coaching with Dr. Cale
Is a unique and remarkably convenient way to get relief from those chronic parenting problems. You will quickly learn life-changing skills that you cannot find in a book. You master strategies that give your children the gifts of responsibility and independence.
You will understand how to eliminate whining, complaining, and disrespect. Your children will learn to manage their routines with ease.
Life can be easier and you can rest with comfort as you see the results emerge in just weeks… not months or years.
Coaching is conducted with Dr Cale by phone, and is distinct from counseling, therapy, consulting, or friendship. Dr. Cale will be your personal guide, and his obsession is on getting you the results you want. You can receive coaching from Dr. Cale in the convenience of your home or office, as he has coached clients from San Diego, to Toledo, to New York to Singapore.
When parents work with Dr. Cale as a coach, he works with them on both personal and family goals. You get his individual professional guidance with years of clinical experience, his relentless need to hold you accountable to your goals, and his commitment to make certain you get results.
If you have a parenting problem, this is the most powerful way to start getting results… even with the most difficult and challenging behavioral concerns.
Coaching is also a remarkably powerful tool for transforming a “so-so” home situation into one where the children are responsible for their daily work, accountable for their own success and more independent with each passing day. You learn the tools that guarantee your children will drop those unhealthy tendencies and adopt the habits that ensure success.
Randy L. Cale, PhD
“Greetings! In working as your coach, my focus is on helping your family to live with greater ease and happiness. I am interested in teaching you how to reduce the stress in your home by mastering the tools in your parenting toolbox.”
“I coach you to use parenting strategies that really work. We examine what old parental mindsets might undermine your success. We then set up a clear plan to address each and every concern.”
“You can teach your children the habits of success. When children master those habits, your life gets easier…they become more responsible…and they find that life treats them better.”
“My commitment is to your success. If you want to see a change, please consider giving your family this gift for a brighter, more successful future.”
Parent Coaching We Focus On
- Parents losing their cool
- Kids who act out
- Kids who are disrespectful
- Angry or sad kids
- Teaching kids to stay on task
- Nurturing happiness & satisfaction
- Sports performance
- Whining, complaining, negative attitudes
- Homework struggles
- Bedtime battles
- Sibling fights
- Parent differences
- Teaching chores & responsibilities
- Habits of success
- Getting kids up and off to school
- Peer issues
- Parental reactivity
- Picky eating
- Not listening
- And more!
Parent Coaching How I Work
- I work weekly or bi-weekly in an ongoing relationship, with a minimum commitment to four sessions.
- Coaching services are provided by telephone, with supplemental email, and fax communications.
- I maintain a close working relationship and ensure that you are accountable for your commitments and your goals.
- I am working as a professional coach, with particular expertise from my training in psychology and my highly focused work with parents.
- I provide personal, family, and parent coaching services by phone; individual counseling or psychotherapy is not available over the phone.
- All communications with me remain confidential, as I do not discuss issues with anyone.
- As a coach, my job is not to always make you feel good. However, my job is to help you get the outcome you want. I will let you know if I believe that I can do that.
- All fees are paid in advance on a monthly basis for individual counseling. Fees vary, depending upon whether coaching is provided on an individual, or group basis.
- I will be your parental coach. I will support you taking action, and ask more and more from you, until we reach your goal.
- You will get results, or we will not keep working together. It is that simple.